Important Pick Up Instructions
We have put the following precautions in place for the safety of our customers and staff.
All orders must be picked up within a week of receiving a confirmation email at WonderLab via contactless, curbside pick-up.
For the safety of our employees refunds and exchanges are not available.
Here’s how it works:
- Orders will be available for pick up on Thursdays and Saturdays during museum open hours. Thursdays 10 a.m.-12:30 p.m. and Saturdays 9-11 a.m., 12-2 p.m. and 3-5 p.m.
- Pull up to the curb outside WonderLab Museum, 308 W Fourth St, Bloomington, IN.
- When you arrive: Text Colleen Couper (812)219-9964, or call the museum at (812)337-1337 ext.25.
- Include the purchaser name and order number in the text message for easy identification.
- Remain in your car with the windows rolled up. WonderLab staff will not come within six feet of any rolled down windows.
- Pop open the trunk of your car.
- A masked WonderLab staff member will bring your purchase out to you, place it in your trunk, and close your trunk.
- Customers are encouraged to sanitize their items again before use.
Thank you for shopping with us!