Important Pick Up Instructions
We have put the following precautions in place for the safety of our customers and staff.
Please read our Important Pick Up Instructions.
After you place your order you will receive a message from our Gift Store Manager, Colleen Couper, with instructions about how to contact her for pick up. If you live in Bloomington, IN and would prefer delivery, please reply to your order confirmation email to arrange for delivery.
All orders must be picked up within a week of receiving a confirmation email at WonderLab via contactless, curbside pick-up.
For the safety of our employees refunds and exchanges are not available.
Here’s how it works:
- Your order will be available for pick up on Saturday between 10 -11:30 a.m.
- Pull up to the curb outside WonderLab Museum, 308 W Fourth St, Bloomington, IN.
- When you arrive: Text Colleen Couper, as per the email instructions.
- Include the purchaser name and car make/color in the text message for easy identification.
- Remain in your car with the windows rolled up. WonderLab staff will not come within six feet of any rolled down windows.
- Pop open the trunk of your car.
- A gloved and masked WonderLab staff member will bring your purchase out to you, place it in your trunk, and close your trunk.
- Customers are encouraged to sanitize their items again before use.
Thank you for shopping with us!